This Privacy Statement applies to your use of the web site www.pdf-explode.com and wherever we gather information from you. In addition, this Statement also deals with our Policy of how we conduct ourselves in business. We are firmly committed to ethics in all business dealings.
3000AD Systems, owners of PDF-eXPLODE recognises that your privacy is important to you, and is committed to protecting your personal information. The following Privacy Statement has been published to provide a clear and concise outline of how and when personal information is collected, stored and used by 3000AD System.
Use and Disclosure
Where you are required to provide us with information about yourself, we will only use your personal information (including your e-mail address) to provide better Client support services and product feature improvements and the like, unless you consent otherwise.
We do not sell nor trade your information to any third parties. Furthermore, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties except where such disclosure is required by law.
Links to other Sites
Where a link exists to other sites, 3000AD Systems is not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of such sites.
Access to Information
We will take all reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal information and we will correct the information if we are satisfied it is incorrect.
Our Social Policy
- We always try to treat people in the way we would like to be treated - courteously & professionally – and would expect the same in return.
- We support registered charities and 'not for profit' organisations by offering a special pricing on request.
- We subscribe to an Anti-Bribery policy
- We carry Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
Our Green Policy
- We are conscious about our carbon impact on Mother Earth. We are only a small company but we are keen to play our part!
- We send correspondence, quotations and invoices electronically
- We conciously minimize use and wastage of paper in our day-to-day activities
If you would like further information regarding this policy, please contact us.